SAFE HAVEN COUNSELLING
Join Our Team
Are you a Registered Clinical Counsellor or Social Worker looking to become part of a thriving private practice? Safe Haven Counselling in South Surrey, BC, is open to receiving expressions of interest from those looking to join our private practice as an online (and part-time in person) counsellor. We are a small and intimate team working with individuals and couples from a relational and experiential perspective using an attachment-focused lens. Typical approaches include Internal Family Systems (IFS), Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) and Gabor Mate’s Compassionate Inquiry. We take pride in meeting our clients exactly where they are with compassionate connection and providing a felt experience they can practice in their day-to-day lives. If you have a similar approach and enjoy working with both individuals and couples from an intrapsychic and experiential perspective, let’s chat!
SAFE HAVEN COUNSELLING
Offering & Criteria
What We Offer
- An opportunity to be part of a growing team
- In-office and online options
- Client booking and payments processed through Jane
- Flexibility in your schedule – choose your own hours
- Peer consultation within a group setting
- Handling of many marketing aspects
- Professional development opportunities
Qualifications & Experiences
- Master’s degree in counselling or social work.
- Licensed as a Registered Clinical Counsellor, Canadian Certified Counsellor, or a Registered Social Worker.
- Professional liability insurance
- A minimum of five years post-graduate experience working 1:1 with clients.
- Works with adult individuals and/or couples from a relational and experiential perspective.
- Familiar with the Jane online platform.
Qualities Of The Ideal Team Member
- Believes in the company vision and approach.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage their own time.
- Eager to learn from colleagues and continuously improve.
- Takes control and makes their own decisions.
- Curious, explorative and open.
- Believes in the equality and individualism of all human beings.
- Is comfortable working as an independent contractor but would also like to be part of a team that supports one another and our clients.
- Has some flexibility with their schedule.
- Able to provide online counselling sessions from a private and professional location.
If you would like to join our team, please send a resume along with a COVER LETTER to Claire@safehavenbc.com covering the following criteria:
– Why the values and approach of Safe Haven Counselling appeal to you
– Your personal approach and modalities you like to use
– Your counselling experience to date
– Your career objectives
– The kind of clients and presentations you like to work with